LABUST - Laboratory for Underwater Systems and Technologies
LABUST is a research laboratory within University of Zagreb Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing.
LABUST was established with the goals of:
- R&D of underwater systems and technologies
- Education in the domain of navigation, guidance and control of unmanned marine vessels (surface and underwater),
- Interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary cooperation for the purpose of underwater systems and technologies,
- Promotion of high technology in sustainable development and exploitation of the sea, sub-sea, rivers, lakes, technical waters, water reservoirs as well as in maritime security,
- Involving students, experts, researchers and scientists into interdisciplinary domain of high technology sustainable development in underwater areas.